You may be reluctant to open your mouth –– literally –– if you think you have an issue with your teeth or gums, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Lots of factors can contribute to common smile problems in Cary, NC, which can include:
- Dry mouth: A lack of saliva in your mouth, which can lead to gum disease or tooth decay.
- Cavities: A result of tooth decay that deteriorates into compromising your tooth’s health and structure.
- Gum disease: Often called periodontal disease, this condition can be caused by dental habits or smoking.
- Yellowing teeth: This diagnosis can occur through aging, the consumption of dark-colored beverages or smoking.
- Teeth grinding: This common issue can result in what is more frequently called TMJ, the symptoms of which include jaw pain and sensitivity.
Any of the above conditions can be painful, and can negatively contribute to the overall health of your mouth and smile confidence levels.
I Think I May Have a Dental Issue: So Now What?
If you think you are suffering from a common tooth or gum problem, not to worry. The Cary dental experts at Family & Cosmetic Dentistry are here to help. Our cosmetic and family dentist teams have perfected a few techniques to solve a variety of tooth and gum problems.
Almost all of the aforementioned dental conditions can be solved by a professional dental exam at Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, a digital x-ray and a change of personal habits. Whether it’s improving your current oral hygiene plan, adding a mouth guard to alleviate overnight teeth grinding or requesting our Zoom!® treatment to whiten your teeth, all of these conditions can be lessened by giving your teeth and gums the attention they deserve.
Reclaim Your Smile with Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Take back your smile and confidence today with a visit to Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. We provide both adult and pediatric dental care services in Cary, so no matter your need, we can address it. Give the dental team at Family & Cosmetic Dentistry a call today at (919) 859-1330 or head over to our contact page to request an appointment online.