No matter if you’re new in town or looking to switch from your current dental provider, finding a dentist is no walk in the park. You want to make sure you find a Cary, NC dentist that fits all your criteria and offers a dental office experience that’s as easy and enjoyable as possible. With so many dentists out there, each with different specialties, it can be daunting to choose the perfect Cary dental office for you or your family.
- Know What You’re Looking For. Are you searching for a dentist for yourself, or do you seek a dental office you can take your children to as well? Maybe you’re interested in cosmetic dentistry procedures, or even invisible adult braces. Scheduling an interview with your top choices can help you get a better feel for the capabilities of the dentist and their practice.
- Seek Out Recommendations. Ask your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers about their dental care experience and how they chose their Cary dentist. These referrals will give you valuable insight and help you narrow down the long list of area dental offices.
- Evaluate Dental Credentials. Inquire about the dentist’s education, training and experience. Is he or she a member of an organized dentistry group — such as the ADA or AGD — or a local dental society?
- Consider Convenience. Before settling on a dentist office, think about how that particular practice will fit your lifestyle. Is the Cary dental office close to your work or home? Do they offer convenient hours or weekend appointments?
- Ask About Patient Comfort. Be sure to ask about the patient comfort options offered by each dentist. Consider if the dental office features sedation dentistry and other amenities, such as massage chairs and music, to make your dental visit more enjoyable.
- Look Into Insurance and Payment Options. Do your research and find out which dental insurance plans are accepted and how much you’ll have to pay out of pocket for treatment. Some dentists offer affordable payment plans, so be sure to ask about financing options as well.
Call the Cary Dentists at Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
At Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Raymond Ferri and Dr. Patrick Lawrence are proud to provide patients of all ages in Cary, Apex, Raleigh and beyond with exceptional dental care and the best patient care. Our Cary dentist office offers the latest dental technology and amenities for maximum patient comfort and the best results. We also provide an array of financing options for our general and cosmetic dentistry services. Reach out to us today — we’d love to be your Cary dental office of choice!
To schedule an appointment at Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, contact us at (919) 859-1330 or fill out our online appointment request form.