Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings For Cary, Raleigh & Apex Patients
At Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in Cary, NC, tooth-colored composite fillings have replaced the metal amalgam fillings of the past. Dr. Patrick Lawrence and Dr. Shanup Gundecha utilize tooth-colored composite fillings that are both safe and aesthetically pleasing for ultimate oral health and self-confidence.
Benefits of Tooth-Colored Fillings Over Amalgam Fillings
Tooth-colored fillings from Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in the Raleigh area offer several advantages over traditional metal amalgam fillings:
- Virtually unnoticeable appearance — Tooth-colored fillings blend seamlessly into your existing teeth, offering a surface free from tooth decay or unnatural-looking metal fillings.
- No tooth discoloration — Unlike our composite fillings, metal fillings change the color of teeth over time to a dingy, grey tint.
- Safe for teeth — Tooth-colored composite fillings contain no potentially dangerous mercury and present no threat to your health.
- Increased dental strength — Because our Cary tooth-colored fillings are bonded directly to the tooth, they restore the strength of your existing teeth.
- Durable — Tooth-colored fillings are durable and long-lasting with proper oral care.
Contact Family & Cosmetic Dentistry for Natural-Looking Tooth Fillings
Interested in learning more about tooth-colored fillings from our Cary, NC dental practice? Get in touch with us today at (919) 859-1330 with questions or to arrange a consultation with either of our experienced, caring cosmetic dentists. The team at Family & Cosmetic Dentistry would be happy to help you improve your smile and overall oral health with our Cary dental fillings!
In addition to tooth-colored fillings, Dr. Patrick Lawrence and Dr. Shanup Gundecha of Family & Cosmetic Dentistry provide a variety of cosmetic dentistry services to patients in Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Morrisville, Fuquay-Varina, Durham and beyond.